Production Manager - Opportunities
- Overseeing the production process, assist in firming the production schedule.
- Track daily production numbers to ensure production is on schedule.
- Implement and drive continuous improving activates by selecting the proper product on the proper line to achieve the maximum speed and continue to challenge the line standard.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and of a good quality.
- Ensure that the number of production personal are correct, and employees are sticking to their schedules.
- To work Saturday’s as needed.
- Supervise, coach and motivate the production workers.
- Track competencies of workers and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- To assist and be part of QA audits
- Coordinate with QA and ensure any and all issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining and checking inventory levels
- Ensure implementation of all health and safety procedures on the production floor.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Food processing industry
- A minimum of two years production manager experience
- Able to motivate teams and easily interact with employees